This is mostly an aesthetic update. The site now uses the Now-UI theme from Creative Tim, with tons of changes to fit the purpose of listing research and clinical trials.
Some highlights of the theme:
- Pagination of the homepage and clinical trials sections
- Thumbnails for when static pages are shared on social media
- When available, abstracts are now listed after the title of the Article/Trial
Changes to the build script:
- We now produce an index.md for each Article or Clinical Trial
- Prints out each stage of the build process
- We are in contact with a few stakeholders and hope to improve Gregory with their help.
Thank you to everyone reading this. 🙂