This pages lists the research that appears to have relevant outcomes for People With Multiple Sclerosis.
To be listed below, a paper must fulfill at least one of the requirements:
- Indicates a new medication or immunosuppressive agent
- Suggests a medication or agent that alleviates inflammation in the CNS
- Promotes the production of myelin
- Points out a medication or agent with neuroprotective properties
- Introduces a new treatment for the symptoms of MS, particularly spasticity
- Recommends a treatment or medication that encourages neurogenesis or regeneration of the CNS
- Confirms the effectiveness of a drug or agent (in vitro, in vivo, or in clinical trial)
The paper is not deemed relevant if it addresses:
- Mental health
- Challenges faced by caregivers
- Physiotherapy for symptom management
- Biomarkers and other diagnostic methods
Articles listed come from the following sites, using keyword searches for `Multiple Sclerosis, autoimmune encephalomyelitis, encephalomyelitis, immune tolerance, myelin`.